How to fit dance in your wedding plans
Prepare for your first dance with the same care you give to your invitations, gowns, catering, flowers, and music. Your first dance is symbolic of your first joint endeavor as man and wife. It is the beginning of your shared life together. Everyone will be watching as the new groom leads his wife onto the dance floor for the first time. It will be an experience that you will remember your entire life. Today, it is almost always recorded, giving the couple, family, and friends long lasting memories that can be recalled instantly. So please, plan ahead. Remember that your schedule will get very hectic as your wedding day approaches.
Start with group classes as soon as you get engaged, then look at planning private lessons four to six months prior to your wedding date to allow more time for practice, especially if you are a beginner dancer.
Our Wedding Package includes five private lessons, a choreographed dance and music editing for $330.00.
Dance with Debbie Can . . .
- Make you look polished and confident.
- Help you relax, reduce pressure and eliminate worry.
- Show you how to overcome mistakes.
- Design a customized choreographed routine for you.
Have you thought about:
- Father/Daughter or Mother/Son dance?
- Scheduling a private lesson for the whole wedding party?
- Have us teach a simple lesson at the reception
Tips & Suggestions
- Pick a few songs and bring them to your first lesson.
- Start early. The sooner you begin, the more comfortable you will feel.
- Practice together in your wedding shoes and similar style clothes.
- Opt for private lessons for individual attention.